~ Chocolate Pecan & Banana Walnut Bread~ This bread is so moist and good! It is good to eat by itself or you can use butter or other bread dips with it. When I make this, it's gone in no time!
I have created this site in order to show a few samples of what I have done and can do. If you would like to order something, please contact me via E-mail with the link below. If you know of something that you would like but don't see a picture of it or the price listed, please ask me about it and I'll let you know if I'm able to do it and will give you a price.
When ordering, please notify me as soon as possible so that I can see if I can work it into my schedule. I am a stay-at-home Mom that homeschools, so if I don't think I can handle the project, I will let you know.
I sell baked goods locally only--no shipping of baked goods. I can ship craft items and mail or email photos.
I look forward to doing business with you!
Contact me to order: CastleCustomCreations@gmail.com Local orders can pay by check or PayPal. All others must pay by PayPal before item is sent.
Cookies per dozen: Colored Sugar Cookies ..........$3.50 Frosted Sugar Cookies...........$4.50 Chocolate Chip Cookies.........$3.00 Raisin Oatmeal...................$3.00
Breads per loaf..................$3.00 Banana Walnut Chocolate Pecan Apple Walnut
Pies (9 inch).....................$5.00 Cherry Apple Pumpkin Pudding
Craft Item Prices
Crocheted Pot Holders...........$8.00 Crocheted Dishcloths.............$6.00 Cloth Pot Holders (8")............$5.00
No comments:
Post a Comment